3/15/2015

For the Greater Good

I have a new goody that I want to share. All of my "For the Greater Good" posts share products that I buy in support of literature.

James Baldwin:

An American novelist, essayist, playwright, poet and social critic.
He is best known for his first, semi-autobiographical novel, Go Tell it on the Mountain, Notes of a Native Son and Going To Meet the Man. He's also known for being good friends with Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Sidney Poitier, Maya Angelou and Toni Morrison. He marched in the Civil Rights Movement, was openly gay, and influenced a plethora of future writers.

As soon as I saw the opportunity to buy this tote, I jumped on it. I now carry it proudly, in honor of a writer who contributed so beautifully to the culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment