1/09/2015

The Underdog...The Underrated...The Overlooked

In addition to my literature and music addiction, I love movies. I especially love cult classics. The movies that bombed at the box office and got horrible ratings, just to turn around and become the best things in your stash. I wanted to list some of my favorite cult classics (in no particular order) both movies and music. In sharing some of my beautiful nostalgia, I hope it encourages you to "let go" this new 2015 year and see where things take you. Sometimes your projects may not be well received at first, but if it was made from your heart, it will always find success somehow.

Movies:
The Fifth Element
Under the Cherry Moon
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Galaxy Quest
Serial Mom
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Cool World



Boondock Saints
Flowers in the Attic
In the Mouth of Madness



Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Satan's Little Helper



Music:
Christion - Full of Smoke (that whole album really)
Omarion - Touch
Sia - Soon We'll Be Found



Chico DeBarge - Love Still Good
M.I.A. - Bad Girls
...and plenty more!

No comments:

Post a Comment